On this page
Integral to our investment philosophy
- At the heart of our RI approach is a strong research capability embedded within our investment process
- Our research is supported by proprietary RI ratings that enable us to assess material ESG risks and opportunities for over 8,000 companies worldwide
- As active managers, engagement is key and we have a strong record in influencing positive change through stewardship and voting
- We have a solid culture of collaboration that underpins our research and investment approach
- We offer a range of dedicated RI strategies, including our innovative Social Bond franchise, for clients seeking to more actively promote ESG factors or achieve specific sustainable outcomes
Identifying opportunities: A thematic approach
Climate change, net zero and the employment myth
UK sustainable equity - backing responsible businesses emerging stronger from the coronavirus crisis
Looking forward to a recovery with ‘green collar’ jobs
Covid-19 vaccines, lockdowns and equities
What the US election means for markets… and what it doesn’t!
Summer slumber soothes markets
You may also like
Our new Responsible Business Report outlines our commitment to managing our business in a responsible and transparent manner. This includes how we serve our costumer, manage their assets, support and develop our employees and contribute to the communities we are part of.