In November 2021, BMO GAM (EMEA) became part of Columbia Threadneedle Investments, bringing additional capabilities in areas such as investment solutions, alternatives and responsible investment, as well as a range of investment trusts.
Since then, we have been working hard to bring together the best of both organisations in a considered and thoughtful way with a focus on client outcomes. From 4 July 2022 we are united under one brand, unified in a common goal – your success.
By coming together, we can bring even greater benefits for all our clients
- even deeper research capabilities, meaning sharper insights and smarter investment decisions
- even broader capabilities across equities, fixed income and alternatives, meaning a broader range of funds and solutions
- even stronger Responsible Investment commitment
What changes will I see?
This will impact a number of areas:
- The BMO brand is being removed and replaced with Columbia Threadneedle Investments.
- BMO funds are changing to the ‘CT’ naming convention and in some instances the fund names may also change. ISINs are not changing. Click here for a list of BMO fund name changes
- BMO Savings Plans have a new CT prefix.
- ‘Threadneedle’ branded OEIC funds have changed to the ‘CT’ naming convention. ISINs have not changed. Please note that Threadneedle SICAV funds have no name changes at this point. Click here for a list of Columbia Threadneedle fund name changes
- BMO legal entity names have changed. Click here for a list of the entity name changes
- The names of BMO and some Threadneedle branded funds, strategies and composites will be updated on databases and platforms. Click here for a list of strategy and composite name changes
Whatever world you want, we can help you reach it
Important Information. For marketing purposes. Your capital is at risk. In the UK Issued by Threadneedle Asset Management Limited. Registered in England and Wales, No. 573204. Registered Office: 78 Cannon Street, London EC4N 6AG, United Kingdom. Authorised and regulated in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority. In the EEA and Switzerland: Issued by Threadneedle Management Luxembourg S.A. and registered with the Registre de Commerce et des Sociétés (Luxembourg), Registered No. B 110242, 44 rue de la Vallée, L-2661 Luxembourg , Grand Duchy of Luxembourg. In the Middle East: Columbia Threadneedle Investments (ME) Limited is regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority, (DFSA). The information on this website is intended to provide distributors or intermediaries with information about Group products and services and no other person should act upon it. Columbia Threadneedle Investments is the global brand name of the Columbia and Threadneedle group of companies.